Fans are an economical solution for your cooling needs. They are easy to install, use, and most importantly save energy. They can be used alone in temperate climates or in the hot summer months. The fan will give you the advantage of installing air conditioning at higher temperatures, which will save you energy and reduce your electricity bill.
Before buying a fan (tower fan with ionizer), you must decide what you want. The market is filled with fans of different types, brands and sizes. Here I will try to list the different features available. You can decide what you want and then choose your fans based on it. I am sure that one of the most important requirements is that the device does not take up too much space and does not offend its decoration.
It includes ceiling fans, pedestal fans, tower fans and wall fans, to name a few. Due to the space elements, ceiling fans may save you the most space because they are on the ceiling without taking up space on the floor. Then you may find a wall fan that fits perfectly into the wall. The pedestal and fan of the tower will occupy a small space on the floor, but they offer a variety of patterns, and you can choose one for decoration. The fan inside the tower is smaller than the floor fan, but larger.
You need to pay attention to the features you want to offer your fans. Some of the features you should consider are:
- Size: Fans come in different sizes. Vertical fans can vary in diameter from 16 to 30 inches. Wall fans can be as small as 10 inches and can have different heights of tower fans. Choose the size that best suits your room.
- Material: All fans can be plastic. Check if it is too weak. If it’s made entirely of metal, it will be more durable, but certainly heavier. Sometimes the legs can be made of plastic and not enough to support the weight.
- Installation: Most fans are easy to install. But be prepared to miss the screws and curved parts in transit. You should be able to get a replacement for the company. For wall-mounted fans, be sure to note the location of the switch. This can be a disadvantage if they are higher than the fan. The cable supplied with the fan may not be long enough to hang on the wall. In this case, you may need to add a short extension cord.
- Noise: Look for a quiet engine and get a good night’s sleep. Some fans may look very quiet at low speeds, but at higher speeds, the noise level may be unacceptable.
- Oscillation: Some fans have up to three oscillatory functions: standard horizontal oscillation, vertical oscillation, and a combination of horizontal and vertical oscillations. This is called a two-axis swing that ensures air circulation throughout the room. There are wall fans that only the grill oscillates, not the entire fan.
- Timer: Watch out for the timer. Many fans have them, but see how often they can be adjusted. Some fan timers will rise at intervals of 30 minutes to 7.5 hours. There are others who make adjustments every hour or sometimes every two hours.
- Ionizer: This is an additional benefit that some fans can get. He will take care of any smell that leads to the room. If you don’t need to use it, also check if the ionizer can be turned off.
- Remote control: Some fans are equipped with a remote control to help you control speed, swing, mode and timer. If you don’t want to get up in your seat or sleeping at night, that’s fine.
- Appearance: Fans (tower fan with ionizer) come in different designs and colors. If you have a wooden wall or floor, or a chic fan that fits the black tower you decorate, you can use a wooden cladding.